Friday, June 16, 2017

Life & Stress

Life has been very stressful lately and I've neglected my blog. I want to be able to say that I wont leave again, but I can't. The truth is, there are times when my anxiety becomes so intense that I lose all motivation for anything. I have some good days but most of them are bad. When I do post it means I was having an okay day; that I felt good enough to post something. There's a lot that I want to do but I'm just so overwhelmed by everything. I want to know what's wrong with me but I have to wait to find out, which is annoying. Anyway, I don't want to leave on a sad note so here's a picture of my bird, Dewey.

1 comment:

  1. Dewey looks like he is posing for you, Megan . . . and would like to star in some of your surface designs. What a gorgeous bird he is!!

    ReplyDelete